Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sisters of the Moon

     I am a strong believer in the idea that an outfit is only as strong as the overall look; that every inch of you must coordinate to create a stunning effect. For this outfit, I chose the obvious and generally cliched 70's persona. I embodied this era of style icons such as Farrah Fawcett, Faye Dunaway, and Ali Macgraw, and ideals of peace, simplicity, and natural beauty.
     Along with my obsession with the impact of a person's look, my other true love is vintage or unique pieces. This knit tank shown in this look is a Tory Burch piece that I discovered in a New York City Second Time Around. It is worth your time and money to sift through these stores for pieces that will set your wardrobe apart from the rest. Paired with flared denim by Alexa Chung for Madewell, a pair of wedges, and a homemade turban this outfit was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment